- 1⁄2cup teriyaki sauce
- 2tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1tablespoon cornstarch
- 1tablespoon canola oil
- 1lb boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-size strips
- 1(8 ounce) packagesliced fresh mushrooms
- 1(8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1cup shredded carrot
- 2scallions, sliced thin (white part plus 2 inches of the green part)
- In a small bowl, whisk together teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and vinegar. Dissolve cornstarch in 1 Tbsp water and stir into the sauce mixture; set aside.
- In wok or large skillet over high heat, heat oil and stir-fry chicken 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook about 2 more minutes until chicken loses its pink color and vegetables soften.
- Add sauce to skillet and cook, stirring, until heated through and sauce is thickened.