- 2-1/4 lb sirloin tip roast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 (1-oz) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- Combine roast, flour, salt and pepper in a large ziplock bag. Seal and shake to coat beef.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove beef from ziplock bag, discard any excess flour mixture. Sauté beef until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Place meat into slow cooker. Add onion soup mix, beef broth, tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce. Cook on LOW for 8 hours, until beef is tender.
- Add noodles to slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 15-30 minutes, until noodles are tender.