This Creamy Chicken Breast dish will make for a perfect dinner for your family. The creamy sauce is made with simple ingredients and takes no time at all.
2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
2 tbsp Butter
1/2 medium Onion, finely diced
1 tbsp Minced Garlic
1 tsp Poultry Seasoning
2 cup Milk
1 tbsp Cornstarch
1 1/2 tbsp Water
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut each breast in half to create 4 servings
- salt and pepper each side of each serving.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium high heat
- Brown both sides of each serving (about 5 minutes per side)
- Remove chicken to plate.
- Lower temperature to medium, and sautee onions until translucent. Gently scrape browned material loose from pan.
- Add garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add poultry seasoning and stir to blend.
- Add milk to pan and stir.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water to create a slurry.
- Add cornstarch mixture to pan.
- Bring temperature to medium high and whisk frequently until mixture slowly boils and thickens.
- Return Chicken to pan and lower heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes to allow chicken to warm through.
- Serve over rice or noodles with vegetables.