- 2 (16-oz) packages frozen Four Cheese Medley Pierogies, thawed
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage
- 1 (26-oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 40 to 50 slices pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- pizza toppings – olives, mushrooms, green peppers, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked sausage and spaghetti sauce. Add pierogies and toss to coat.
- Pour pierogies into prepared pan. Top with half of pepperoni slices.
- Top pepperoni with shredded mozzarella cheese. Top cheese with remaining pepperoni slices and pizza toppings of your choice.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 to 45 minutes.