his No-Bake Pineapple Lush Dessert is silky, rich, light, and there’s no cooking involved. With only 6 ingredients and 15 minutes of prep, the hardest part is waiting for it to chill!
• 4 cups Nilla Wafer cookies
• 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
• 1 can (20 ounce) crushed pineapple, undrained
• 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
• 2 boxes (3.4 ounces each) vanilla instant Jell-O pudding
• 1 container (8 ounces) Cool Whip topping, thawed
Coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
Blend the Nilla Wafers in a food processor until finely ground; add in the melted butter and blend until well combined. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
In a large bowl mix together the crushed pineapple including its juices, the Greek yogurt, and both boxes of the vanilla pudding powder, until completely combined. Spread evenly over the Nilla wafer layer.
Spread Cool Whip topping evenly over the pineapple layer.
Refrigerate until completely chilled and set, ideally overnight.
Slice and serve!