No Bake Strawberry Jello Lasagna is quick and easy dessert recipe for refreshing summer sweet treat and use only few ingredients: fresh strawberries, whipped cream, strawberry Jello, cream cheese, Golden Oreo, white chocolate and strawberry Greek yogurt. Delicious layered dessert is a twist on classic Strawberry Jello Pie.
36 Golden Oreo cookies
½ cup unsalted butter-melted
8 oz. cream cheese-softened
½ cup unsalted butter-softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 ¼ cup whipped cream
1 1/3 cup diced fresh strawberries (about 5.5 oz.)
3 oz. strawberry flavored gelatin (like Jello)
½ cup boiling water
1 cup strawberry Greek yogurt
4 cups whipped cream
2-3 cups whipped cream
4-5 oz. white chocolate bar to make the curls
- To make the crust ground whole Oreo cookies with the filling in a food processor to make fine crumbs. In a bowl stir together ½ cup melted butter with Oreo crumbs until evenly moistened, then press the mixture in the bottom of 9 x 13 inch dish, set in the freezer to firm while making cheesecake layer.
- In a bowl cream together ½ cup softened butter, 8 oz. softened cream cheese and 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Add 1 ¼ cup whipped cream and mix to combine. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in diced strawberries and spread the mixture over chilled crust. Place in the fridge.
- In a large bowl place strawberry Jello, add ½ cup boiling water and stir to dissolve completely. Whisk in 1 cup strawberry Greek yogurt until combine. Add 4 cups whipped cream and mix until combine evenly. Pour the mixture over cream cheese layer and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until set.
- Spread 2 cups whipped cream on top.
- To make the curls, carefully draw a vegetable peeler across the broad surface of a bar of white chocolate at room temperature. Sprinkle curls on top. Refrigerate for 2 more hours before serving, or overnight.
- Store in the fridge.
For whipped cream you can use thawed whipped topping like Cool Whip (you’ll need about 22 oz.). For homemade whipped cream, beat 3 ½ cups chilled heavy whipping cream with 2 teaspoon vanilla until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar to taste and continue mixing on high speed until STIFF PEAKS form.