This recipe for dairy-free coconut ice-cream is so simple to make, you will love it!
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• dash of cinnamon
• pinch of sea salt
• 2 cans of organic full-fat coconut milk
• 4 large dates, pitted
- Chill the cans of coconut milk in the fridge overnight.
- Add the ingredients to a high-speed blender. Blend until very smooth.
- Add in the mixture to an ice cream machine. If you don’t have one, then place the mixture in a large bowl and freeze it for 4 hours or until it is firm, and take about every hour to stir around with a fork.