This Amaretto Peach Cookie Cobbler starts with some canned peach pie filling. I also added some fresh peach slices to the mix. If you don’t have fresh peaches, frozen peach slices will also work great. Just make sure to thaw the peaches before adding them to the cobbler.
We absolutely loved this Amaretto Peach Cookie Cobbler – the cookie topping and almonds really put it over the top. I used some honey roasted almond slices from Trader Joe’s. They were prefect! I seriously can not wait to make this again!!
- 2 (21-oz) can peach pie filling
- 2 cups fresh or frozen peach slices, thawed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup amaretto
- 1 (17-1/2 oz) package sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spread pie filling in bottom on 9×13-inch pan. Top with peach slices. Sprinkle cinnamon over peaches.
- Drizzle amaretto over peaches.
- Top peaches with dry cookie mix and almonds. Pour melted butter evenly over top of cobbler.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until bubbly and golden brown.