Not everything made in your slow cooker needs to be a stew, soup, or meat. Surprisingly, your slow cooker is more versatile than you think. Check out the following pizza recipe that can be made with just three ingredients.
Be sure to watch the video below the recipe to see just how delicious it turns out!
Prepared pizza dough (available here in 2 packs)
Pizza sauce (available here)
Shredded cheese of your choosing
Pepperoni (available here)
Any extra toppings you want
TIP: Use parchment paper to make it easy to take the cooked pizza out of the slow cooker. It’s available here for purchase.
1. Line slow cooker with parchment paper to make a cross. Make sure the paper is long enough so it will make lifting the pizza out later at the end easier.
2. Sprinkle flour on the bottom of the slow cooker, along with cooking spray.
3. Press the store-bought dough out on the bottom of the slow cooker.
4. Spread your favorite pizza sauce on the dough. Add cheese and any toppings of your choice.
5. Set to cook on high for around 1.5 to 2 hours. Condensation will start to form on the inside of the lid, so you’ll likely want to wipe the inside of the lid dry to make sure your pizza isn’t too soft.
6. Once it’s done, it should look golden brown and delicious. This is where those parchment slings come in handy! Lift out the pizza and place it on your cutting board to slice up!