These chocolate chip pancakes make a perfect light and healthy breakfast and have extra protein from the Greek yogurt!
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Heat a large skillet or griddle to medium heat and spray well with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the greek yogurt, milk, eggs, oil, honey, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined, making sure not to over mix the batter. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, scoop the batter from the bowl and drop onto the skillet or griddle. Once the top starts to bubble and the edges look set, flip and let cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with extra chocolate chips, fresh fruit, or pure maple syrup!